Saturday, July 7, 2012

talk away

Gabers, watch Abby dance!
Photobucket
Abby can sing too Gabers.
Photobucket
A, B, C, D, E, F, J, K, L, M, N, O, P...
Photobucket
Abby, what would you like to eat?
Photobucket
You aren't hungry either Abby?
Photobucket
Let's go for a walk Abby!
Photobucket
Is she finally done?
IMG_3791
Hey Gabers, will you take Abby to the bathroom for me?
Photobucket
So I bet you are wondering if I took Abby to the bathroom for Sis...
Photobucket
You are just going to have to wonder.
Photobucket
Who taught that girl how to talk, she is never quiet.
Photobucket
She even talks during naptime until she finally passes out.
Photobucket
I usually like to hear her talk but I am not feeling the best tonight.
IMG_20120707_184842.
So I am a little spunkier than normal.
Photobucket
It is time for me to go back in the air conditioning and back to Sis's yapping.
Photobucket
Bye-Bye
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Bye, Bye my little Buddy. Gramma H yaps when she is nervous...yap,yap,yap. Gramma H has a little dog that yaps too-nervous or not. yap, yap, yap. Any wonder I don't say much? I don't wonder either...grampsH

    ReplyDelete