Monday, July 30, 2012

Ghetty

Sis is home.
 Photobucket
Dinner time Gabers.
Photobucket
Now the fun begins!
Photobucket
I wonder what we get to eat for dinner tonight.
Photobucket
Hurry up, I want to see Sis!
Photobucket
GHETTI.
Photobucket
Oh no, Sis, that is VERY messy.
Photobucket
I know that is why it is my favorite.
Photobucket
Hey sis distract mom.
Photobucket
Mom looky at me!
Photobucket
Almost there.
Photobucket
A worm.

I've got it.
Photobucket
Call Papa!
Photobucket
I plan on it, and then I am going to call Grandma!
Photobucket
HI PAPA!
 Photobucket
No, Papa, that was nothing.
Photobucket
Papa, Bella eatin this!

Sis, quit interrupting my phone calls
Photobucket
I want more Ghetty, I want more Ghetty!

Mom's notes -
   Please excuse the focus on the video's.  They are so cute, I had to share.

2 comments:

  1. "I more ghetty, I more ghetty".
    Consume mass quantities like the Coneheads of old! grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darth Baby is over here yelling, "Baby more ghetty!" now. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete