Tuesday, July 17, 2012

look at me

Bro-ther...
 IMG_4761
What Sis?
Photobucket
Look at me!
IMG_4768
Oh Sis!
Photobucket
What, I am practicing for gymnastics!
IMG_4771
I heard you can't do gymnastics until you are 3.
Photobucket
Mom can lie about my age!
Photobucket
I don't think that is going to happen Sis!
Photobucket
A girl has to dream.
Photobucket
I love having mommy home for the summer Sis!
IMG_4737
It sure is fun!
IMG_4748
LOTS of fun!
IMG_4749
Mom's notes -
  I have a nasty sinus infection that has gotten into my eyes but I love this picture.  It does not look as good when it is not in color so I am going to share it even if I have nasty eyes.
IMG_4739

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!
    (It helps when you have beautiful children and a beautiful Mommy!)
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouldn't have even noticed your eyes unless you said something...great photos!

    ReplyDelete