Wednesday, July 18, 2012

bite

I'm a Bella Monster!
Photobucket
I'm a Gaber Monster!
Photobucket
Look at me!
Photobucket
Look at me!
Photobucket
This tube thing is pretty cool huh Gabers?
Photobucket
I am having a lot of fun with it!
Photobucket
Gabers, it is my tube thing.
Photobucket
Can't we share Sis?
Photobucket
Give me your hand Gabers.
Photobucket
Why did you bite me?
Photobucket
MOM, DAD, GABERS BIT ME!
Photobucket
Sis, they saw the bite marks on my arm.
Photobucket
Dang, I wanted the tube thing to myself.
Photobucket
And instead you got timeout!
Photobucket
Shut your mouth Brother!
Photobucket
I still love you Sis!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yep, uh huh, sure enough.
    History repeats itself, huh Erin?
    It was only a few days ago that I asked when they would start beating the feathers out of each other to show their "love" for each other..."What goes around, comes around", right, Mommy? Love you (even when you pick on your brother...BOTH of you girls!) grampsH

    ReplyDelete