Monday, July 9, 2012

oh the Things

Sis, you are an attention hog!
IMG_3966
I am not!

You are too, did you just see yourself.
 IMG_3964
I was just showing everyone I know how to climb!
 Photobucket
What is your excuse for this one.

I like to make my presence known.
 Photobucket
And this one?

Gabers, you love me!
Photobucket
Of course I do Sis and you love me.
IMG_3965
Yup, now be a good horse and PULL, PULL, PULL!
Photobucket
Sis you are pretty heavy!
Photobucket
Never tell a female they are heavy Gabers!
Photobucket
Sis, did you eat too much lunch?
Photobucket
GABERS!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So, adorable! I love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little snot is fearless. Is she afraid of anything to do with height? Absolutely no fear. (And Gabriel...want to get Sissy's goat? Call her a "whack-job" but don't tell her grampaH told you to!) grampsH

    And Mommy, "good luck with THAT kid!"

    ReplyDelete