Saturday, July 28, 2012

Never a dull moment

Bro-Ther, are you feeling better?
Photobucket
I think I feel okay right now.
Photobucket
Good, lets play Gabers!
Photobucket
OOooo, what should we do?
Photobucket
I have lots and lots of naughty ideas Gabers.
Photobucket
Let's start as soon as possible so we can drive the parents crazy Sis!
Photobucket
Best idea you have had in days Gabers.
Photobucket
What should we do first Sis?
Photobucket
Let's plan our naughtiness while playing in the pool.
Photobucket
Oh, this is going to be good Sis!
Photobucket
Okay, I will sneak and hide the extra diapers so they can't find them.
Photobucket
I will sprint to the swing set and meet you there?
Photobucket
Yuppers.
Photobucket
Hurry Sis!
Photobucket
Let's go Gabers!
Photobucket
Hurry Sis!
Photobucket
I think we made a clean get away Gabers!
Photobucket
Dang, where did they get more diapers, they must have stock in them.
Photobucket
That was fun, what should we do next Gabers?
Photobucket
So many ideas, so little time.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment