Sunday, October 23, 2011

West Michigan Ink

Can you believe Dad had us help him rake the leaves?
Big kids helping Daddy!
I had a BLAST Bells!
Helping daddy
You would Gabriel.
Photobucket
Bells, chill, you know you had a lot of fun too!
Photobucket
We did all have a little fun playing in the leaf pile I guess!
Photobucket
Mommy and Daddy had fun too!
Photobucket
I think so Gabriel.
Photobucket
I think we should be able to play in the leaf pile every day!
Photobucket
I agree Gabriel BUT I don't think we should be in charge of putting the leaves back in the pile.
Photobucket
Throwing leaves IS a lot of fun!
Photobucket
 I liked riding in the wagon too Gabriel!
Photobucket
I love LEAVES!
Photobucket
I love FALL!
Photobucket
Time to go in and get ready for the Vikings game.
Photobucket
 All of that fun outside makes me super tired...
Photobucket
Good Thing I have this blanket!
Photobucket
OOO, I like your blanket Gabriel.
Photobucket
This is a nice blanket, come join Bells.
Photobucket
OOOOOO
Photobucket
West Michigan Ink
 One of mommies good friends, Ms. Kim and her husband Mr. Jason have a printing store called West Michigan Ink.  Mr. Jason just got back from a tour over seas with the US Army.  They worked very hard to get my shirts made for my Step Up for Down Syndrome walk.  If you have any printing needs please consider Ms. Kim and Mr. Jason.  They are amazing and made my shirts better than I ever imagined.  They are able to ship orders within the United States.   You can message Ms. Kim on facebook by clicking here.  Mommy has Ms. Kim's phone number too, if you are interested in contacting her please send mommy a email.  There is a link on the far right hand side of my blog. 
Thank you So much Ms. Kim and Mr. Jason for making my AMAZING shirts.  Mommy owes you big time!
Thank you team for your support.
You rock, Ms. Kim!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She does rock, big guy. So does Mr Jason-thank you for your service to this great country, Jason!
    Those smiles are worth a million dollars. Ah, the carefree days of youth. We should all have a lot more of their attitude and appreciate the little things in life as a true Gift of God. GrampsH

    ReplyDelete