Friday, October 7, 2011

The Juppy

Can you believe mom made me put this on Isabella?
Photobucket
I kind of like it Gabriel.
Photobucket
Look Kid, she has put it on me for the last THREE years
Photobucket
So what, Gabriel?
Photobucket
She takes pictures each time.
Photobucket
I think I look cute Gabriel!
Photobucket
Keep telling yourself that Isabella!
Photobucket
Thank you I will.
Photobucket
Awe Gabriel,
Photobucket
Look at how cute you were!
Photobucket
What happened?
Photobucket
What happened to me, look at you!
Photobucket
I like this one from last year of me!
Photobucket
The Juppy
I wish I had the Juppy when I was learning to walk on the treadmill!  Mom and dad had a difficult time holding me up.  Don't start with me on walking Isabella.  I know you have mad walking skills but I still managed to walk before you were born so don't start with me.  Now back to The Juppy.  Check out their video.

No comments:

Post a Comment