Monday, October 24, 2011

Ipad I Pee

Bells I had a really crummy morning!
2011-10-24_06-26-46_946
Ipad
OOOOOOOOO BELLS GET OVER HERE!!!!
Photobucket
What Gabriel?
Photobucket
Mom and Dad are checking out Ipad's.
Photobucket
Gabriel, Who needs an Ipad when we have a laptop?
Photobucket
I can do SO much with an Ipad, I can work on my communication, I can work on my speech, I can work on social cues, I can work on cause/effect and so much more.
Photobucket
Wow Gabriel, that sounds like a lot.
Photobucket
Ya, click here to check mom's favorite website out with some of the amazing apps that are out there.
Photobucket
WOW, that is a lot of apps!
Photobucket
Click here too see the 60 Minutes special Apps for Autism!  It some awesome apps that I hope mommy and daddy get for me to try!
Photobucket
My day may have started bad but my evening rocked!  When mommy and daddy got home I ran into the bathroom.
2011-10-24_18-09-59_793
I lifted the lid on the toilet and grunted. Mom and dad still did not get the hint so I picked up my potty cover and tried to put it on myself.
2011-10-24_18-10-11_913
Mommy finally got the hint and put me on the potty.  FINALLY.
2011-10-24_18-10-06_159
After a few moments I did it!  I beat Isabella on a MAJOR milestone.  I am the first and as of right now the only Purdy child to use the potty to Tinky!!!! I am the best!  I did it FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is HUGE little Buddy! The best part? Ya beat your sissy at it! grampsH

    ReplyDelete