Tuesday, October 11, 2011

GLASS TILE PENDANT NECKLACE

I don't feel so good Gabriel.
Photobucket
You opened the door Isabella... You don't look good either!
Photobucket
My eye itches, Gabriel.
Photobucket
Your eye creeps me out Isabella.
Photobucket
Do you think it is a little red?
Photobucket
It might be a little red Bells.
Photobucket
It kind of hurts Gabriel.
Photobucket
I hope so... I mean I can see why.
Photobucket
Does it really look that bad Gabriel?
Photobucket
If you wouldnt be having sympathy pain you would be just fine!
Photobucket
So I look completely normal except for a little red on my eye?
Photobucket
Normal.... yup normal
Photobucket
Good cuz I want to go to daycare tomorrow!
Photobucket
I think you will enjoy tomorrow as much as I did Monday...
Photobucket
But you didn't go to daycare Monday...
Photobucket
GLASS TILE PENDANT NECKLACE
Tonight's blog does not get a picture because ebay has it blocked but this is a MUST see necklace!!!!  Click here to check these necklaces out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment