Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Parenting SpecialNeeds

Mom, I can't find Gabriel!
Photobucket
He was sleeping in the car on the way home from daycare at 4 and that was the last time I saw him.
Photobucket
He is still sleeping?
Photobucket
There is NO way he is still sleeping.  He slept for two hours at daycare.
Photobucket
WHAT he is really still sleeping, it's 8pm...
Photobucket
That is like a billion hours of sleep for the day.
Photobucket
Boy, Gabriel must really be tired!
Photobucket
Do you have any idea what would make him so tired?
Photobucket
Well, ya he is sick...
Photobucket
He has had this sinus infection for over a month.
Photobucket
Why is he sleeping so much now?
Photobucket
I hope he is better soon!  I want to play!!!
Photobucket
Parenting SpecialNeeds
Parenting SpecialNeeds is an awesome free digital magazine.  Mommy gets a lot of good ideas from it for both Gabriel and me.  If you click here the link will take you to their facebook page. Click here to visit their official website, just subscribe to see the current issue.     This month's issues include: Apps for your child, How to get an Ipod, How to become an active parent in a Positive Behavior school (mom is in charge of this program in her school) and many many more exciting articles.  Mom is not sure what is copyright infringment when it comes to things from this amazing magazine so she said I could only share some cover pages.  I picked out a few of my favorite!
This is this month's cover.  It features sisters who wrote a children's book.  Maybe I can do something like that with Gabriel when we are bigger?
Photobucket
I like this one too because it has brothers in it.  I enjoy looking at the siblings sections with mommy.
Photobucket
I posted this one because this girl is so pretty!
Photobucket
I am in love with this little boy, he has chubby cheeks just like mine!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment