Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Signing Times

Bells, I had a pretty bad day today.
Photobucket
How bad was it Gabriel?
Photobucket
Sis, it was worse than your stinkiest diaper ever!
Photobucket
WOW, that's bad! I am here for you if you need to talk Gabriel!
Photobucket
Well it started with going to work with mommy. I love going to work with mommy but I was SO tired I just sat and watched everything.
Photobucket
You did not run around and visit all of the kids?
Photobucket
I just didn't have the energy.  Then we went to my ENT appointment.  That was the worst ever!
Photobucket
What happened there Gabriel?
Photobucket
Just before we got called back mom got a call about my intensive feeding therapy.  I start the program December 20th.  Mom was so excited!  That is the second day of Christmas break.  With the program being three weeks long she would only need to take one week off work.  Can you imagine feeding therapy all day every day though my Christmas break when I should be living it up?  Last year I had surgery right after Christmas, that messed up my whole break.
Photobucket
So what will I do over Christmas break?
Photobucket
Who knows and who cares Isabella, this is about me, I am having a moment.
Photobucket
So we got called back to the ENT room.  Mom's phone rang while waiting for the Doctor to come into the room.  She decided to answer it because the call was from the intensive feeding therapy program again.  Then her whole mood changed.  Mom even started to cry.
Photobucket
What happened over the phone?
Photobucket
Mom found out that I not only qualified for the intensive feeding therapy program but for the most intensive feeding therapy program.  I will be in the program every day from 7am-7pm for 6.5-8 weeks not the three she expected.  She is going to have to figure work and daycare for you out, she was pretty stressed after that call. What the heck are they going to do with me for 6.5-8 weeks? 
Photobucket
Wow, that stinks. I hate it when mommy gets upset.  You get to eat food all day for 6.5-8 weeks?  Trade you!!!
Photobucket
It is not over!  Bells guess what the ENT said... He said I am sick.  DUH! He also said that he wants me to finish this dose of antibiotic (20 days) and then have a CT or MRI, I can't remember which, of my sinuses to see if there is something wrong with them that is causing this sickness to stick around.  He also said I ruptured something in my ear because the ear tube is no longer there.  That is why it hurt so badly on Sunday and why it is now putting out some crustys but not crustys like it would be if the tube was working.
Photobucket
The worst part Bells is that I have to have surgery again.  I am scheduled for surgery on December 5th. They will replace the tube, fix any part of my sinus's that they found to be an issue during my scan, do an scope thing of my nose and sinus's to see what is going on (to see if there is an infection), wash out my sinus cavity and scrape my adenoids.  I guess stupid adenoids grow back and they will scrape anything that has grown back to make sure my throat is clear.  All of this added together equals a NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY!

Photobucket
Hey Sis, thank you SO much for listening! I am very tired after having my moment.  Can you share tonight's product?
Signing Times
Gabriel and I both love Signing Times.  It allows us to know more signs than mommy and daddy!  We love it!  We use Signing Times to speak our own language.  Right now Best Buy has Signing Times Series 2 all volumes on sale.  When you spend more than $25 the products ship free.  This series is back ordered but you are able to buy it and it says it should be in by Christmas. 
Click here to find Series 2 Volume 1-3 for $14.95 (down from $59.98)
Photobucket
Click here to find Series 2 Volume 4-7 for $14.95 (down from $99.95)
Photobucket
If you are into saving more you can sign up with ebates.  When you shop through ebates you earn cash back on your purchases.  Click here to see what ebates is about.  (Mom spends a lot of time trying to save as much money as she can. Ebates has already paid mom almost $50 for only shopping through their site.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a day y'all have had!!! Huge hugs, and will be praying for y'all....I know it's a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Gabriel, I'm almost afraid to read your blog because you are so sick. I will pray for healing, and some rest for you and your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Gabriel and Mommy! Prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My poor little Buddy looks so sad. Hang in there Gabriel (and Mommy). gramma and grampa will help where we can and we will all get thru this. GrampsH

    ReplyDelete