Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sandy's Cape Cod Originals

Daddy your phone is ringing.
2011-10-16_12-48-14_645
Here, I will get it.
Fun visiting Daddy at work!
Daddy's work phone, this is Isabella, what do you want?
2011-10-16_12-48-06_514
I hung up, they were talking too much!
2011-10-16_12-47-54_711
Oooo, it's ringing again, I've go it!
2011-10-16_12-47-50_565
...and I like it when you answered the phone at Daddy's work and hung up on the person.
Photobucket
Ya, they kept talking, I was tried of listening.
Photobucket
Think Daddy will ever let us visit him at work again?
Photobucket
He said we are only allowed there when he has to work on sundays.
Photobucket
Wonder why that is, Bells.
Photobucket
I am sure it had nothing to do with how you ran around like a crazy kid.
Photobucket
Or how you took over his office, sis.
Photobucket
I did not!
Photobucket
Yes you did, you always think you rule the world!
Photobucket
I do rule the world!
Photobucket
Well, if you rule the world, I have the world in my back pocket!
Photobucket
Whatever Gabriel, I will show you what you have in your back pocket!
Photobucket
Isabella, we had a fun day today didnt we?
Photobucket
Yup, it was quite fun!
Photobucket
Too bad I am still not feeling good!
Photobucket
What is wrong with you this time, Gabriel?
Photobucket
I just don't know Bells...
Photobucket
I do know that this shop I found will make you feel a bit better Gabriel.
Photobucket
OOO what is it?
Photobucket
Sandy's Cape Cod Originals
Sandy's Cape Cod Originals sells crochet patterns.  They also happen to have some of the cutest models EVER!  My favorite product is a her 2011 calendar (Thinking about emailing about a 2012 calendar) each month features a lovely child with designer genes in amazing crocheted gear.  Each month has a code to get the pattern for that month's gear free.  Check out this link here to see the calendar.  Click here to see Sandy's Etsy site (if you look closely though her pictures you will see many children rocking designer genes).  Oh, her patterns are amazing as well... someday, maybe I can talk mom into learning how to crochet. Sandy also has a blog which has free patterns and more pictures!  Click here to see her blog! Now I will give you a preview of the calendar....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 

1 comment:

  1. Sandy's stuff is awesome (so are the kidlets!)
    Are Isabella's genes considered "designer" if they are from another galaxy?
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete