Thursday, October 27, 2011

JEllen's house of fabric

COOKIE?
Photobucket
COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE
Photobucket
MMMmmmm cookie!
 Photobucket
You are crazy sis!
Photobucket
How can someone get so excited over food?
Photobucket
I guess that is something I just wont understand.
Photobucket
Food is so yummy Gabriel...
Photobucket
No thank you sis.
Photobucket
Gabriel you are going to have to enjoy food at some point!
Photobucket
Not today sis.
Photobucket
JEllen's house of fabric
If you are ever near Cleveland, Ohio, I have a place to visit for you!!! (Gabriel and I are going to take Grandma because she will make us a lot of amazing things.)  JEllen's House of Fabric is an AMAZING fabric store.  Click here to read the story of how JEllen's house of fabric came to be (a must read of course!). Click here to follow JEllen's house of fabric on facebook.  Sarah is a regular follower of Gabriel's blog, please check out Sarah's amazing blog here.  Maybe one day Gabriel and I will be allowed to take over this blog and be able to blog like Sarah does (I doubt mommy will let us, she seems to really like blogging now that she is into it).  
JEllen's House of Fabric
Photobucket 
Miss Sarah
Photobucket
Miss Sarah and her mommy
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Quite a story about Sarah and her Mom's fabric business. Now I know where to find your Mom, Erin: hanging out in Cleveland at JEllens Houes of Fabrics. Hope the business is a grand success!
    (PS: Can I go too? grampsH)

    ReplyDelete