Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blair Ross Jr. Photography

I love you
PhotobucketI LOVE you
Photobucket
I LOVE YOU
Photobucket
You are the bestest sister EVERY Bells!
Photobucket
You are the bestest brother EVER Gabriel!
Photobucket
Blair Ross Jr. Photography
If you live anywhere near Muskegon, Michigan or can make it here you MUST check out my favorite photographer.  Blair made me look amazing and he even put up with Gabriel acting silly.  Blair and his wife Jenee worked very hard to get me to smile.  I just wasn't feeling it this day.  They did not get all frustrated like mommy does when she wants to take nice pictures.  Never mind that Gabriel and I enjoy making it hard for mom to get good pictures.  Blair is the proud daddy of Kaitlyn one of our friends.  Please click here to see Blair's Photography facebook page and click here to see his amazing website. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 

1 comment:

  1. and I assume you love your brother, Nicky, right Erin? SLAP, KICK, POKE, HIT, ELBOW, TACKLE, BEND, TURN, WRENCH, POUNCE-you 2 did it all to each other. And now look at you two? You only slap and hit each other! Now that is LOVE...grampsH

    ReplyDelete