Thursday, October 20, 2011

Downs Designs

I am talking more and more every day. Mommy and Daddy love it!

Today I got to hang out with my Girlfriend Lily
Photobucket
She is pretty cool, she even likes to take her clothing off just like me!
Photobucket
We played with mommy's cell phone while at music therapy.Photobucket
I crashed when we got home.
Photobucket
Mommy thought I fell asleep funny
Photobucket 
Downs Designs  
From the owner: Our Inspiration Creating a clothing line for people with Down syndrome has been an overwhelming task but a true labor of love. My inspiration has been granddaughter who was born with Down syndrome. As I watch her grow, I see the challenges her mother faces in finding clothes that fit her appropriately. Click here to see Downs Designs website"
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear his little voice. It is so cute. "A buh dah buh, Hahahahah" He will know what that means from his dear, old, decrepid grampaH

    ReplyDelete