Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Papermegs

So, did you have a day today like I had on Monday, Isabella?
Photobucket
Did you get stuck going to the doctor on Monday Gabriel?
Photobucket
Then, YUP my day was just like that?
Photobucket
What did the doctor say?
Photobucket
The Purdy family will single handedly finance his retirement.
Photobucket
What is wrong with your eyes and more importantly will I catch it?
Photobucket
I have an eye infection and a very bad ear infection.
Photobucket
So what did the doctor say?
Photobucket
He said that I couldn't have a worse ear infection.
Photobucket
So, am I going to catch it?
Photobucket
No, you are not going to catch it.  I am even feeling a little better after two doses of antibiotic.
Photobucket
 This eye infection does make it look like I have some pretty cool eyeshadow!
2011-10-12_17-01-00_571
Completely 80's style!
2011-10-12_17-00-48_227
 Papermegs
Megs is a Down Syndrome artist who creates things for papermegs. It's giving her lots of business skills and indulges her passion for parties and celebrations. We make a tiny profit, all of which goes to Megs' ring, beading and art supply kitty! Your items have been made with love.  Check out Meg's Etsy account by clicking here!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment