Sunday, October 9, 2011

Down Syndrome Footprint

Daddy Daddy come out and play!
Photobucket
It is SUCH a lovely day!!!
Photobucket
OOO, look Gabriel, a rock...
Photobucket
and a itsy bitsy spider!
Photobucket
To heck with dad...
Photobucket
lets blow this popsicle stand!
Photobucket
The day is too nice to wait for dad to get out here!
Photobucket
Look mom, a bug!
Photobucket
No mom, I will not wait to play with bugs until dad is out here.
Photobucket
More, MOre, MORe, MORE Isabella!!! Isabella is so funny!!!
Photobucket
What is that Gabriel?
Photobucket
TEE TEE TEE (Kitty)
Photobucket
Down Syndrome Footprints
I wish I had toes like my big brother.  His toes were made for flip flops!  Ah the shopping that could be done when you aren't getting blisters between your toes!  This company makes products that celebrate the footprint of children with Down syndrome.  Why can't my feet be like this???
Click here to check the website out!
Look at that foot! I want my toes to be like that!
Photobucket
Bestest tree ever, gosh those toes are so cute!
Photobucket
I like this shirt too because it has pink on it and everyone knows that pink is the bestest color ever!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment