Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ExpressionsStamped

Mom was trying to work on pictures for the Christmas cards today.
Photobucket
Ya, it was a blast, huh Gabriel.
Photobucket
I had fun Isabella.
Photobucket
I had so much fun Gabriel, I dont even care if mom was able to get a picture for our Christmas cards.
Photobucket
Ya, who cares if they dont get sent out until February again!
Photobucket
I love wearing my suspenders, she can dress me like this any time she wants!
Photobucket
I love wearing my tutu!
Photobucket
Wanna switch Isabella?
Photobucket
Sure...
Photobucket
Dang, mom always messes up our fun!
Photobucket
I still think we look cute no matter what!
Photobucket
I love playing outside Gabriel!
Photobucket
Ya me too, I needed it after such a long day today!
Photobucket
What happened today Gabriel?
Photobucket
I had an appointment at the neurodevelopment office in Grand Rapids today.  It all started off with  mom tattling on me. She told that I am not eating what I should be and that I am losing weight. Then they of course weighed me.  Of course I am extremely under weight.  What would they like me to do.  I am not hungry, I am so snuffy I have no interest in food!
Photobucket
Then they discussed my being sick for the last month with this stupid sinus infection.  I have been on three antibiotics and none of them have worked.  So now I have to go to that ENT guy.  He looks in my ears and down my throat.  GRR I HATE it when people look in my ears and down my throat!
Photobucket
Then they discussed the intensive feeding program.  I am not liking the idea of this program.  It does not sound like a place I want to be for one day much less three whole weeks.  I have to be at the program with mommy from 7am-7pm each day for three full weeks.  I dont know what they have in mind but I know I am not looking forward to it!
Photobucket
So you see Isabella, I needed this break outside to play!
Photobucket
WOW, I guess so Gabriel!  Can I go to your feeding program in your place?
Photobucket
Our product tonight is from
ExpressionsStamped
This is a perfect gift for your mommy for the Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk.  50% of the profits go back into our Down syndrome association, how fun is that!  Check out ExpressionsStamped's etsy site by clicking here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment