Monday, October 10, 2011

Down Syndrome Awareness Pendant

Gabriel, you can't seriously STILL be sick!
Photobucket
This is your fourth antibiotic in the past 8 weeks!
Photobucket
Wow, thanks for counting sis... Yes this pesky sinus infection is still hanging around.
2011-10-10_13-45-06_294
Even my eyes are pushing boogers out, it is so AWESOME!
2011-10-10_13-45-14_806
Bellybutton too?
Photobucket
Um, no Isabella.
Photobucket
Sometimes you are so random sis!
Photobucket
Random, watch this and tell me who is more random?!

Hey, I learned to say your name today so you better be nice to me!

Down syndrome Awareness Pendant
I know we had some amazing pendants earlier but here is another fun one.  
Click here to go to the website. 
Photobucket 

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Love that he is learning to say sissy's name :-)
    Janna

    ReplyDelete