Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Sibling and My Pal Dolls

Isabella, did you know I had pictures at school today?
Photobucket
Did you make a smile like this?
Photobucket
Of course not, I am not the one who makes faces like that Isabella.
Photobucket
You know you were a hot mess this morning with eyeball buggers, yogurt from dinner all over your face and marker drawing on your chin.
Photobucket
At least I dont fly on a broom with my black pointy hat on!
Photobucket
My Sibling and My Pal Dolls
These are dolls with meaning.  All dolls come with books addressing a variety of topics.  My Sibling books address being a sibling of someone with a disability.  Mommy entered a contest around the fourth of July to win a free My Pal Patriotic doll.  SHE WON!!! These dolls beat her expectations.  Mommy ordered a boy doll because she has a very difficult time finding a nice looking boy doll.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my patriotic doll.  Click here to see the whole selection of dolls on the website.  Click here to see the My Siblings facebook site (if you add them to your page PLEASE let them know Gabriel Purdy sent you!)

This is Mae,  Mae is a seven year old girl, she has an older brother named Gerry and a sister named Maureen. Maureen is blessed with Down syndrome.  In her book Mae and Gerry, with the help of their neighbor, Mrs. Claire, manage a difficult situation on the way to the park with their little sister Maureen.
Photobucket

This is Tommy, Tommy has a younger brother Ronny and a baby brother Gabriel.  Ronny is blessed with Down syndrome.  In Tommy's book, Tommy is the hero when he finds his brother Ronny who has wandered off next door to visit the neighbor’s puppy.
Photobucket

This is Gabriel's Patriot.  
Photobucket
Gabriel's Partiot goes on many crazy adventures.
Photobucket
Gabriel is a three year old blessed with Down syndrome.
Photobucket
Together Gabriel and his Partiot play the day away.
Photobucket
They both love to cheer on our soldiers and veterans.
Photobucket
Often where you find one your will find he other.
Photobucket
Gabriel ALWAYS holds on tight to Patriot.
Photobucket
For fear that Isabella will get her hands on him...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. Gabriel looks like he has a new friend. Nick did not have a new friend, so he adopted his Buddy as his best friend. We both know how close they are-even today! grampsH

    ReplyDelete