Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Down Right Perfect by Kristina Bewley

Can you believe mom and dad wouldn't let me go to daycare and school again today Isabella?
Photobucket
Um Gabriel, do you remember last night?
Photobucket
What about it Bells?
Photobucket
Gabriel you were running a fever and crying nonstop though out the whole night.
Photobucket
So what bells, I should still have been able to go!
Photobucket
Gabriel, did you see we got new windows?
Photobucket
Wow, these are NICE, but where is the breeze?
Photobucket
Um, wake up silly, there is not suppose to be a breeze, that is why mom and dad got new windows. Mom and Dad got them to help keep YOU healthy.
Photobucket
Oh ya, I knew that but they got them to keep you healthy too.
Photobucket
Did you know that I have a belly button Gabriel?
Photobucket
 Yup, and I have your hat on Isabella!
Photobucket
OOOO, I love my hat!
Photobucket
I love my hat too!
Photobucket
I love you Big Brother!
Photobucket
Down Right Perfect by Kristina Bewley
Oh my goodness Bells, look at what mom found.  Kristina is a facebook friend of Mommy's.  She is also a photographer who has created a photo book of amazingness.  This book officially comes out November 1st on Amazon for $27.95 plus tax.
Here is the cover to this amazing book that we HAVE to have!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks lke a few Christmas presents to me!
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down Right Perfect is available for order now for $21.95 at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1937592030

    ReplyDelete