Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lara Heller Books

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't feel good!!!
2011-10-29_22-21-10_401
I feel so sick, I am not even hungry.
2011-10-29_22-20-44_413
Quit complaining Isabella!
Photobucket
I have been sick for months now and you dont hear me complaining.
Photobucket
Ya but Gabriel, this is different!
Photobucket
All whiners have to go play over there Bells!
Photobucket
Really?
Photobucket
Yes, if you dont you wont get your Halloween costume. Grandma just finished...
Photobucket
I want to go as biker babe... Is that what Grandma made me?
Photobucket
No? Dang, no fun!
Photobucket
Gabriel, can you believe I have ANOTHER ear infection?
2011-10-30_17-31-11_482
A quick preview of Grandma's amazing handy work!
Photobucket
Lara Heller Books
Lara Heller makes some amazing signing books... She uses pictures of babies to show the signs. If you haven't been near me lately one of my favorite signs and words is BABY! Everyone should use the word BABY more often don't you think Bells? Each book is only $5! Click here to check them out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment