Friday, August 12, 2011

Unable to connect

I am unable to connect to the internet tonight.  I don't know why but I will get the amazing pictures up from today along with captions ASAP.  Today we went to visit Great Grandma's sister Roberta, her husband Don and their daughter Dixie.  They have a farm with cows. We got to see a three day old calf along with many young calf's. Isabella LOVED the cows.  She even got cow kisses. She now thinks cows are just big dogs.  Both kids now sign cow and moo. We had a blast!

Today is Gabe and my 5th anniversary.   I am sad that we are not together but it is very important to great-grandma that her great-grand kids are here. We returned to our hotel tonight to be welcomed to amazing flowers sent by my loving husband. It was so special!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope that you enjoy your time with your family and have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to celebrate when you get back home :) Happy Anniversary!! ae

    ReplyDelete