Saturday, August 6, 2011

fun surprises!

Surprise!
Photobucket
Who is this kid Gabriel?
Photobucket
This is my friend Ian.
Photobucket
Ian lives in Illinois but his Grandma lives near here so he gets to visit sometimes!
Photobucket
I don't like boys around!
Photobucket
Boys have cooties!
Photobucket
And are generally gross!
Photobucket
Daddy says that you should continue to believe that at all times, Isabella!
Photobucket
GET AWAY before I tell on you boys!
Photobucket
Tickle tickle Isabella.
Photobucket
SSSHH Gabriel, don't warn her that I am coming.
Photobucket
What Isabella, Gabriel and I were just standing here, not planning anything.
Photobucket
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Photobucket
Bells, It was sure good to have Ian surprise us, wasn't it?  He is SO MUCH FUN!
Photobucket
I need more girlfriends!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Isabella: The world really needs more Nuns.

    Just think; a whole castle to yourself at 20,000 ft in the Himalaya's. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? (gramps H)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian was here!!! :), so cute. Yes Isabella needs a girl around. cute post :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete