Wednesday, August 17, 2011

pool side fun

Gabriel, the pool is rather cold today.
Photobucket
What did you say bells?
Photobucket
I said the pool is... oh forget it.
Photobucket
Why yes the pool is fun tonight!
Photobucket
Don't look at me!
Photobucket
MOM, I am showering here, GET OUT!
Photobucket
Isabella, the cats drink out of the sink like this.
Photobucket
Like this Gabriel?
Photobucket
Wow, this is pretty fun!
Photobucket
Watch this Gabriel.
Photobucket
I SEE YOU
Photobucket
That looks kind of fun Isabella
Photobucket
I see you
Photobucket
I SEE YOU
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ill see you both, SATURDAY. Gramps H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, looks like the little dude is having fun! Yep, nothing like a fun day outside swimming in the pool. It's also a great way to cool down during the day. It's a good way to stay healthy, too!

    ReplyDelete