Monday, August 22, 2011

a face only a mother could love

Isabella, you should try this modeling thing.
Photobucket
It is super easy, all you have to do is look cute.
Photobucket
Well, it is easy for me!
Photobucket
You will have to practice
Photobucket
and work much harder at it.
Photobucket
You better start practicing right now!
Photobucket
Or you will never be as cute as me.
Photobucket
Check this out, I bet you will never be able to do this!
Photobucket
 I'm CUTE!
Photobucket
I'M CUTE!
Photobucket
YOU wish you were this cute Gabriel!
Photobucket
 You can't compete with this big brother!
Photobucket
Isabella...
Photobucket
Yes Gabriel...
Photobucket
We are cute (I cant get this photo to flip for the life of me.  I have tried several programs to make it flip and it just wont.  But it was too stinking cute to skip.)
Photobucket
YES WE ARE!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment