Sunday, August 28, 2011

all in a Purdy day

What?
Photobucket
Don't look at me Sis!
Photobucket
Wait, I will give you anything you want...
Photobucket
if you dont tell.
Photobucket
Why would I tell Gabriel, I love you?
Photobucket
DDDDAAADDDDDYYY guess what!!!
Photobucket
I only put them on because they felt good Daddy.
Photobucket
Look, he stole my pants what was I suppose to do?
Photobucket
Guess what I had for dinner!
Photobucket
KETCHUP!!!!
Photobucket
I know mom and dad said not to get on the table...
Photobucket
But they didn't say anything about stacking my toys to reach onto the table.
Photobucket
What are you looking at squirrel?
Photobucket
A very funny looking Gabriel!
Photobucket
I'm looking at something funny too, Isabella.
Photobucket
sneaky sneaky...
Photobucket
You don't see me!
Photobucket
Wow what a fun day!
Photobucket
Time to rest
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment