Tuesday, August 2, 2011

suck it up

Don't look at me, I am not trying to hide anything!
Photobucket
I will get her for you.
Photobucket
I've got you!
Photobucket
Suck it up Buttercup, I am just hugging you.  I am not even biting you!
Photobucket
DOG! Everything is better I found a DOG!
Photobucket
Two?  Do I see two dogs... heaven!
Photobucket
Move!
Photobucket
 Come on Mr. Potato Head, move!
Photobucket
I wont hurt you, much, if you move.
Photobucket
Can you believe Mr. Potato Head was playing dead?
Photobucket
Gabriel, get over it and come play!
Photobucket
Okay sis I will try very hard to enjoy the pool today.
Photobucket
Just splash Gabriel, you will feel so much better!
Photobucket
I am still mad at Mr. Potato Head!
Photobucket
What did you say to me earlier... oh ya I remember... SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!
Photobucket
Okay Isabella, I will splash and see if it helps.
Photobucket
OOO that kind of feels good.
PhotobucketSee I told you Gabriel!
Photobucket
Oh boy, this is kind of fun Isabella!
Photobucket
Splash
Photobucket
Splash
Photobucket
Starting
Photobucket
to
Photobucket
feel
Photobucket
better
Photobucket
much
Photobucket
BETTER
Photobucket
See Buttercup I told you!
Photobucket
Thanks for the words of encouragement Isabella!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment