Tuesday, August 9, 2011

balls and girls what more could a little man want?

Balls AND girls, WHAT???
Photobucket
Pure heaven!
Photobucket
Gabriel will you please share the ball pit?
Photobucket
For you Kaitlyn, I will share the ball pit.
Photobucket
Isabella, I did not say I would share with you, only Kaitlyn!
Photobucket
Gabriel you need to be nicer to your sister!
Photobucket
I am sorry Kaitlyn!  Isabella you can use the ball pit.
Photobucket
I like you much better when you share Gabriel!
Photobucket
Hey Lily, you want to rock?
Photobucket
I am not sure Gabriel, how well do you play?
Photobucket
I think I am very good!
Photobucket
See, I am not too bad!
Photobucket
Ya, you are pretty good Gabriel.
Photobucket
Hey ladies, check out how strong I am!
Photobucket
Gabriel, that was not very nice!
Photobucket
HAHAHA, I think it was pretty funny!
Photobucket
UG, Boys!
Photobucket
Isabella, never have a boyfriend!
Photobucket
Boys are gross!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment