Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday fun!

Papa, guess what, it's my birthday!
Photobucket
Grandpa guess what, it's my birthday!
Photobucket
See the sign says 'GABRIEL"...
Photobucket
AND there is a 'Bob' balloon, I love 'Bob'!
Photobucket
My friends are here... Emma and Tyce
Photobucket
Kai
Photobucket
Ty
Photobucket
Abby
Photobucket
Adri
Photobucket
Kaitlyn
Photobucket
Mya
Photobucket
James
Photobucket
And of course my lovely Lily!
Photobucket
MOMMY everyone is singing for me...
Photobucket
And cheering for me...
Photobucket
MORE MORE MORE MORE
Photobucket
Check this cake out!
Photobucket
Pretty awesome!
Photobucket
Gabriel, check the cupcakes out they are WAY good!!!
Photobucket
You seem to have eaten enough for the entire party Isabella.
Photobucket
DANG another one already?
Photobucket
What, Lily is even enjoying one!
Photobucket
I will stick to looking at MY monkey cake!
Photobucket
 Hey Papa, are you really helping my girlfriend with a cupcake?
Photobucket
She's cute, huh?
Photobucket
Check this out Isabella!
Photobucket
Wow, this one is so cool too!!!
Photobucket
Hey bells that is mine...
Photobucket
Never mind, you can play with that for a minute, check this out!
Photobucket
Isabella what is that?
Photobucket
it doens't matter Gabriel because it is MINE!
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Gabriel
Photobucket
WOW, Thank you Emma!
Photobucket
MINE MINE MINE MINE
Photobucket
Don't worry, I wont take it, Lily and I are going to play.
Photobucket
You cant have the dog, it is mine!
Photobucket
Chill sis, I am playing with Lily and the ball.
Photobucket
Wow, this has been fun but I am super tired!
Photobucket
Thanks for letting me rest Daddy
Photobucket
Just kidding, I am not ready for bed yet!
Photobucket
 Did you hear me?
Photobucket
 I just don't want today to be over!
Photobucket
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
Photobucket
For everything!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. And fun was had by all. A glorious party for a great little Buddy. Happy #3 Gabriel!
    Gramps H.

    ReplyDelete