Saturday, August 13, 2011

Flower gardens

What is that Grandma?
Photobucket
See it way up there?
Photobucket
BIRDS, there are birds up there Grandma!
Photobucket
What is this silly looking thing Grandma?
Photobucket
A fancy Guitar, OOO let me play!
Photobucket
The guitar was a blast but Bells was in the way.
Photobucket
I am going to come out here and chill...
Photobucket
BELLS,
Photobucket
get off! It is MY TURN!
Photobucket
We are going to go visit Great-Grandpa's grave site?
Photobucket
I bet he was an amazing guy!
Photobucket
Mommy says she misses him.
Photobucket
Off we go to see more family...
Photobucket
MOM check these flowers out!
Photobucket
I'm taking some because they are so pretty!
Photobucket
I can't have any?
Photobucket
They are for the butterflys?
Photobucket
BUT daddy got you some and they are in the hotel room.
Photobucket
And they she told me that the flowers in the hotel room were different from the flowers I picked.  Can you believe that Great-Grandma?
Photobucket
SIS, check this out!
Photobucket
Wow that is a fun barn!
Photobucket
Look at how TALL this corn is!  It must be a million trillion feet tall!
Photobucket
No sister in sight, 10-4 good buddy!
Photobucket
ISABELLA
Photobucket
Well, now you did it.  You break it, you push it!
Photobucket
I will have a bottle and watch!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment