Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Gabe

So, we left Illinois Sunday night after the family reunion.  We hit Lansing around 12:30am.  The kids and I got up this morning and headed to Grand Haven to surprise Gabe for his birthday.  I told Gabe we would be back in town on Wednesday knowing all along we would make it for his birthday.  I had Gabe's parents ask him to dinner at his favorite restaurant and order a cake.  The kids and I got into town in time to unpack without being noticed, picked up the cake and then went to Gabe's parents house to hide out until dinner time. 

Waiting for dinner can take a very long time!
Photobucket
Good thing we have the 'itsy bitsy spider" to keep us company!
Photobucket
Here he comes!
Photobucket
Surprise Daddy!!!
Photobucket
Boy that was fun!
Photobucket
Check it out Sis, these balloons we picked out for daddy are sure a lot of fun!
Photobucket
I can't wait to give him the present I picked our for him!
Photobucket
Time to eat? Dang, I wanted to give Daddy his present I picked out, now!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
now cake? Dang, I wanted to give Daddy his present I picked out, now!
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Photobucket
Do you like your new hat?
Photobucket
I picked it out for you all by myself yesterday.
Rocking the elmo
Happy Birthday Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gabe! What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Son (in-law)...he hates it when I say that.
    Gramps H

    ReplyDelete