Monday, August 15, 2011

Family reunion

Post from Sunday -
 
Check it out, Sis passed out.
Photobucket
I wanted her to stay up and play more!
Photobucket
It's a good thing I am not tired.
Photobucket
Dang, busted!
Photobucket
 MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM Come check this out!
Photobucket
What do you want Gabriel?
Photobucket
Any idea what this thing is Isabella?
Photobucket
IT'S A BUG!!!
Photobucket
Thank you for saving me Grandma!
Photobucket
Gabriel, bugs are icky, you need to stay away from them!
Photobucket
Suck it up Bells!
Photobucket
 Take me on a boat ride!!
Photobucket
Gabriel get back here right now!
Photobucket
MMMOOOMMM Tell him to get back here, he could get hurt!!!
Photobucket
This is SO fun Bells, you should try it!
Photobucket
Can you believe Mom said I could not ride in the car back on the way back to Michigan if I ate any of these amazing things?
Photobucket
Isabella, where are we going?
Photobucket
I am not sure, why?
Photobucket
They keep saying something about a nature center, have you ever heard of that?
Photobucket
 Nope but everyone is getting off the cart so I guess we are there.
Photobucket
Kitty!
Photobucket
 Kitty come here now!
Photobucket
Fine, if you wont come here I will come get you!
Photobucket
Isabella, mom said to leave the kitty alone!
Photobucket
She said you are not allowed to touch it.
Photobucket
Touch what?
Photobucket
ISABELLA
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
 That thing is very scary! 
Photobucket
 MOM, Isabella keeps touching things!  I WAS NOT!
Photobucket
Can you believe mom did not yell at either of us?
Photobucket
Wonder if this will make her yell?!?!
Photobucket
Snuggling in for a long car ride ahead
Photobucket
Speak for yourself kid.
Photobucket
Time to stretch our legs!
Photobucket
Who let the monkey out?
Photobucket
Who let the wolf out?
Photobucket
Oh no it is attacking!
Photobucket
and giggling?
Photobucket
It must be some monster!
Photobucket
A Thing 1 and Thing 2 monster!
Photobucket
What a day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Really glad you and Thing 1 & 2 went. Great Grandma could not talk enough about what a hit the kidlets were at the reunion. I know it meant the world to her. Thank you. I know it was not easy for you, Erin, but everyone appreciated seeing them, you, Mom and Grandma (now GGrandma). Hey, we had 4 generations down in Illinois!!!! Cool

    ReplyDelete