Sunday, August 7, 2011

puppy love

Hello everyone, thank you for inviting us to the party.  We are off to check out the playground!
Photobucket
Wow, who is that?
Photobucket
My girlfriend Lily is here!!
Photobucket
Today is Lily's heart day.
Photobucket
Happy Heart Day Lily!
Photobucket
Look at that diaper...
Photobucket
Lily, walk past so I can see it again!
Photobucket
What?  You can't blame a boy for trying!
Photobucket
Come on Lils...
Photobucket
I already look naught for commenting on your diaper.  You are going to get me into trouble!
Photobucket
Yes, you!
Photobucket
How has the party been so far for you, Lils?
Photobucket
You say, Abby is here?
Photobucket
Ian is here?
Photobucket
Kai is here?
Photobucket
Birthday boy TY is here?
Photobucket
Birthday girl Kaitlyn is here?
Photobucket
And Emma is here?
Photobucket
I didnt know they were all here.
Photobucket
I was too busy playing with you!
Photobucket
See, that is what I love about you, Lils!
Photobucket
You will punch me when I get too sappy!
Photobucket
Yes, Isabella you will punch me too.
Photobucket
But it is not the same.
Photobucket
Thank you for inviting us to your birthday party Kaitlyn and Ty!
Photobucket
Isabella said the cake was amazing!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good to see all the kidlets doing so well! Looks like they had a blast. And Bells was in heaven...F O O D

    ReplyDelete