Wednesday, August 10, 2011

on the road

Mommy, you shouldn't take pictures while driving but the sky sure looks awesome!
Driving to grandma and grandpa's to begin our trip
These mosquito are HUGE at Grandma and Grandpa's house!!
Mom... the mosquito's ate KILLING me!
RUN before the mosquito's carry you off Isabella!
Photobucket
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Don't get me!!!!!
Photobucket
Maybe if I splash in the bird bath they will leave me alone.
Photobucket
I am going to try the puppy look and see if that helps me...
Photobucket
Dang, they are still after us!
Photobucket
I don't want to go to bed!
Photobucket
Unless Mesha can join me!
Photobucket
I want he 'k-dy' to join me!
Photobucket
I love 'k-dy'!!!
Photobucket
YES!!!
 Photobucket
'K-dy' wants to go to bed with me!
Photobucket
Lets to go to bed before he changes his mind!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment