Saturday, August 13, 2011

On the Farm

Post from yesterday when I could not connect to the internet with my laptop.  I am chilling at Starbucks while mom watches Thing 1 and Thing 2... poor Grandma!

What a great night's sleep!  Good morning Gabriel!
2011-08-12_07-46-57_556
Morning Bells.
2011-08-12_07-48-07_234
Let me call daddy and tell him Happy Anniversary!
2011-08-12_08-11-14_278
What fun things do you have in store for us today Grandma?
Photobucket
Oh boy this is going to be SO FUN!!!
Photobucket
A three day old cow... how did it learn to talk so soon?
Photobucket
MOOO to you too little cows!
Photobucket
Grandma bring the cow here I want to pet it!
Photobucket
UUUMMM Isabella
Photobucket
Did you see the teeth on that thing?
Photobucket
It's like a big dog Gabriel.
Photobucket
I like that one Grandma.
Photobucket
Make it come here for me to play with!
Photobucket
See Gabriel, cows are FUN!
Photobucket
Come here little cows!
Photobucket
HEHEHE their tongues feel funny!
Photobucket
I like it out side the pen thank you!
Photobucket
Plus there is so much more to see!
Photobucket
There are tractors!  I LOVE TRACTORS!
Photobucket
There is this thing.
Photobucket
Look at you way up there on the hay...
Photobucket
Check that tractor out sis!
Photobucket
It is SO cool, think daddy will get us one?
Photobucket
What are you doing sis?
Photobucket
Hehe you are cheesing for the camera!
Photobucket
Go sis go!
Photobucket
Rest time with Great-Grandma
Photobucket
Hey sis, Grandma looks a lot like her sister doesn't she?
Photobucket
I hope we dont look that much alike!
Photobucket
Grandma said we already do... dang.
Photobucket
Time to put my feet up and rest!
Photobucket
WOW!!! did you see the amazing flowers Daddy got Mommy for their anniversary.  He sent them to the hotel, how did he do that?
Photobucket
They smell so
Photobucket
GOOD!!!!!!
Photobucket
Nap time is over, Time to swim!!!
Photobucket
OOO it's cold.
Photobucket
And so fun!!!
Photobucket



1 comment: