Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ready for the potty?

I am so glad these balloons Mimi got me for my birthday party still have air!
Photobucket
Lets unhook them and play with them Gabriel.
Photobucket
OOOooo that's a good idea!
Photobucket
Hurry up Gabriel before someone notices!
PhotobucketBalloons, Balloons, I love Balloons!
Photobucket
UHOH!
Photobucket
Get back here balloon, Gabriel and I want to play!
Photobucket
 Dang it Sis, I hate it when that happens!
Photobucket
Ya, it stinks, I will get it!
Photobucket
Thanks sis!
Photobucket
No prob, time for a bathroom break.
Photobucket
Um sis, shouldn't you do that in the bathroom?
Photobucket
Hum, maybe, but the kids in daycare were able to take their pants down by themselves, I thought I would try.
Photobucket
Well, for the future, potty goes in the bathroom!  I learned that today at daycare!
Photobucket
Thanks big bro!
Photobucket

As you may have guessed... the kids had their first day at daycare ever.  It appears to have gone smoothly.  They enjoyed playing with the other kids and appeared to behave themselves.   Gabriel even tried to use the potty like a big boy!  :) So proud!  I guess I better tell daycare to start taking Isabella to the potty too.  She appears to be ready.  I can't believe she took her skirt down and pooed her diaper tonight.

1 comment:

  1. "LITTLE MISS OVERACHIEVER" at 18 months...potty training?

    Why does that NOT surprise me...gramps H
    (PS: Great news on Gabriel! That is huge!)

    ReplyDelete