Tuesday, April 26, 2011

AMAZINGNESS!

Yes my English people, I made  up a word.  But what else could I have named this blog post?

You may remember my post from March 16, 2011 called "trying to kick sickness in the backside".  In that post I spoke about how my friend Jenee from "Kaitlyn's Korner" is creating an online store called "Freckles & Firecrackers" to sell her amazing hats.  I took pictures of Gabriel with his monkey hat and Isabella with her owl hat.  Well, she extended Isabella and Gabriel an offer of a lifetime.  Her husband Blair has found that he has an amazing talent for taking absolutely gorgeous pictures.  We were invited last Friday to come before the party and have photo's taken.  If the kids would put up with it they would get to model some of Jenee's lovely hats.  I warned several million times that Isabella and Gabriel will not be easy to photograph.  Blair and Jenee handled the kids with professional gloves.  They worked very hard together to get the kids in the most amazing moments.  If you like how the pictures came out as much as I do, are in the West Michigan area and would like to book a session PLEASE email me using the link on the right hand side of this blog page.  I will get you in touch with the Ross family and you can have amazing photo's of your family as well!  If you would like to see more of Jenee's hats please feel free to email me for information on those as well!

Now you are going to see why I named my blog post AMAZINGNESS tonight...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PRICELESS, huh?!?!?!

5 comments:

  1. Pics are awesome...we should do a shoot when we come this summer. Please email me some of the details. ae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! They look so angelic :)

    ReplyDelete