Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

As many of you have noticed Gabriel and Isabella LOVE bubbles.  I found a automatic bubble maker at Target.  I thought several times about paying the $20 for it.  Well, I broke down and it is worth EVERY penny!  It is a good think I did not get much more than the bubble maker.  That is all they have wanted to play with so far today.

The set up...
Photobucket
A sleepy monkey enters the living room..
Photobucket
Hold on a second mom, I need to check my eyes!
Photobucket
BUBBLES
Photobucket
BUBBLES, BUBBLES
Photobucket
BUBBLES, BUBBLES, BUBBLES
Photobucket
I woke up for this?
Photobucket
MORE, MORE, MORE
Photobucket
Seriously mom, lets get to the good stuff!
Photobucket
Daddy, there are bubbles everywhere!!!
Photobucket
Daddy do the bubble dance with me.
Photobucket
Interesting
Photobucket
What is it with you and bubbles Isabella?  They are wonderful, just give them a chance!
Photobucket
Maybe I will give them a little chance after my hair is fixed.
Photobucket
 Okay, I feel a little better, what is this bubble nonsense you keep speaking of?
Photobucket
You turn the bubbles on like this
Photobucket
And then you Dance
Photobucket
And dance
Photobucket
and dance
Photobucket
It's pretty fun Isabella isn't it?
Photobucket
It's okay
Photobucket
I say bubbles are the best!!!
Photobucket
Isabella's shirt says - Brother 4 sale (plz make me an offer)
Gabriel's shirt says - Really Nice Sister for Sale - Will trade for bike

We hope everyone had an amazing Easter today!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty great Easter celebration! Love their t-shirts...way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, love ae6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Looks like you had a fun day! Happy Easter! I have the bubble maker on my next Target list :) Thanks again for the visit Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that post! Especially the last picture. I think an automatic bubble maker is in our future...:)

    ReplyDelete