Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm so cute!

Look kid, I am the cutest, there isn't even a contest!
Photobucket
When I am holding a flower I am so much cuter than you!
Photobucket
Nope, I got you beat!
Photobucket
I am cute playing with this ladybug
Photobucket
Better yet sis, I extremely cute as a butterfly, you can't even begin to compete with this!
Photobucket
I don't need wings to be cute!
Photobucket
Dang, I look good! I just HAVE to give myself a kiss!
Photobucket
I agree, I am the best! Mom, are you getting this!
Photobucket
We happen to be even cuter when together, don't you think Gabriel?
Photobucket
Thank you Ms. Janna for joining us in our cuteness today!
Photobucket
(I think the constant picture taking might be going to their heads!!!)

1 comment:

  1. You have such a good eye with the camera! The kids are both cute!

    ReplyDelete