Monday, April 18, 2011

Three Monkeys

Speak no evil...
Gabriel, we should have the doctor take all of your teeth out!  You won't be able to bite me anymore therefore no more evil!
Photobucket
I like that idea, don't you Gabriel.  How about I take your teeth out.  Open wide!
Photobucket
See no evil...
Sis, if I poke your eye out you will see no evil.  Is that what they mean when they say see no evil?
Photobucket
No, sis.  I take your eye out, not the other way around!
Photobucket

Hear no evil... 
What Gabriel, I can't hear you cry about me poking you in the eye because I hear no evil!

Photobucket
There needs to be a Smell no evil....
DANG Sis, you stink.  You stink so bad you make my eyes water!
Photobucket

Snow is evil in April!
Yup, this is my car this morning.
Photobucket

Sharing is not evil!
Photobucket

Thanks for all of the blog support.  I can't believe I have been able to keep up with blogging each day.  This started as a 31 day challenge in October.  We have been going strong for 7 months now!!!  We love sharing our crazy daily life with everyone!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Kissing Rabbits, so cute! Love reading about your monsters every day!Keep up the great job because u are a wonderful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one enjoys seeing my babies more than me. thanks every day...gramps h

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy about this and really enjoy your blog :)

    ReplyDelete