Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thing 1 and Thing 2

We went to Abigail's one year old birthday party today.  Happy first birthday Abby!!!
Photobucket
Isabella and Gabriel thought the party was for them!
Kaitlyn, check out my new toy!
Photobucket
I guess you girls can see my new toy.
Photobucket
No Kaitlyn and Lily, it works like this...
Photobucket
If you want something done right you have to do it yourself!
Photobucket
Mom, I want a hat like Kai's!  (note amazing hat was made by Kaitlyn's mom click here to see Kaitlyn's blog)
Photobucket
I know you missed it Emma but I am the only one who can work this correctly
Photobucket
HELP, let us out of here!!!
Photobucket
WOW, how did he do that?  Wyatt, come back here and teach us!
Photobucket
Take off these silly white shoes, grab the shoes Lily just took off.  They are SO much more stylish... now to figure out which shoe goes on which foot...
Photobucket
Check, Check, check it out
Photobucket
I've got this mom!
Photobucket
We had a blast!  I spent most of my time chasing after Thing 1 and Thing 2 but it is always great to see the girls and all of the kids!
Photobucket
It is official I am going to dye their hair blue and dress them in red from now on!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I learned the hard way. When one takes of to the left and the other to the right: pick your poison cuz you can't get them both!

    Lil snot cakes! But I loves dem...grampa H

    ReplyDelete