Friday, April 22, 2011

an afternoon with friends

We spent our afternoon with friends today.  Patti and Little Miss from "To Love Endlessly" were in town and came over to little Miss Kaitlyn from "Kaitlyn's Korner's" house.  We had an amazing time!
Are you freaking serious, you want me to spend the evening with a BUNCH of girls?
Photobucket
Food, food, food, I can smell food over there somewhere!
Photobucket
Food, where is the food?
Photobucket
You want pictures of me with the girls?
Photobucket
But girls have cooties!
Photobucket
Are we done yet?
Photobucket
SSSSHHH don't tell, I think the girls are kind of cute!
Photobucket
Yup, cute!
Photobucket
Thank you Angie, Patti, Jenee and Jen for a great evening!  Thank you Angie for taking such good pictures with my crazy camera, you did great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment