Tuesday, April 19, 2011

yummy

I'm not so sure about this tomato soup mom.  There is a lot in there!
Photobucket
Sit down, check. Tray on, check.  Alright, it is now of never.
Photobucket
I'm not so sure about this.
Photobucket
Still not so sure about this.  
Photobucket
I guess I can try another bite.
Photobucket
Hum, I am still not so sure about it.
Photobucket
Another bite?
Photobucket
I guess I can try...
Photobucket
Okay, I will have some more... (note signing "more")
Photobucket
MORE MORE MORE
PhotobucketBEFORE long... That was sure yummy!
Photobucket Yup, Yummy!  Check how much I ate!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Great job Gabriel! way to hang in there Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Gabriel!!! I am hoping this is the beginning of many great meals :)

    ReplyDelete