Thursday, April 7, 2011

Michigan Weather

Michigan always has crazy weather.  We have been bouncing from the low 30's to the mid 60's all week.  We have rotated between sun, rain, snow and hail.  Today we got lucky and it is sunny and in the mid 60's.  Gabe helped me take the crazy kids to the park this afternoon.  They both see the big kids at the park do something and they feel they HAVE to do it as well.  Here are Thing 1 and Thing 2's 'copy the big kids' antics at the park.
I am not so sure about this slide Gabriel!
Photobucket
It's okay sis you can do it!
Photobucket
I guess that wasnt so bad.
Photobucket
WWWWWEEEEEE, not bad, it is a blast!
Photobucket
I saw the big kids do this, I think it may be more fun!
Photobucket
You walk but it takes you up.
Photobucket
Boy, it's hard!
Photobucket
ALMOST there!
Photobucket
I can do this!
Photobucket
I will do this!
Photobucket
Who is the queen of the world?
Photobucket
Oh ya, it's me Isabella Purdy/Queen of the world!!!
Photobucket
Good job Sis, I'm going to be over here swinging with daddy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment