Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Today was Grand Haven's Big Easter Egg Hunt!  It is a very wet 51 degrees today but we dressed the kids in layers and headed out to the fun.
I'm all ready to go...
Photobucket
Where is the food?
Photobucket
food where are you?
Photobucket
Hey sis...
Photobucket
There is some food over there.
Photobucket
Where I cant see any.
Photobucket
HEHE I made her look daddy!
Photobucket
Gabriel, I want food NOW.  I only had a banana, sausage, and turkey sticks for breakfast and that was a whole half hour ago.  I am starving to death!
Photobucket
Mom, this is NOT food, it is plastic eggs.
Photobucket
I dont want plastic eggs, I want FOOD!
Photobucket
Good family fun today at the Easter Egg Hunt!  Time to take Isabella back home for some more food.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment