Monday, April 25, 2011

In PRINT

Thrivent Magazine's quartly publication has Gabriel in it.  Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is a faith based, non-profit membership owned, fortune 500, fraternal benefit society.   I have linked several things to help explain what Thrivent is and does.

Back in January we were approached and asked if Thrivent Magazine could do an article on Gabriel.  Gabriel's story had been entered in a contest Thrivent Magazine held titled "Celebrating Your Story".  They were looking for stories about how Thrivent members have been moved by Thrivent.

Click on the picture to be taken to photobucket where I loaded it.  You can click on the picture in photobucket again to make it even larger to be able to read it.

The section Gabriel's article is in -
Photobucket
Gabriel's article -
Photobucket
Some more information (please note I am not a sales rep for Thrivent so my information may be off, I am trying to give you the best information I can to the best of my ability)-

Why is it so important to have life insurance on a child?
The typical cost to bury a child ranges from $6,500 to $10,000.  As a parent I want to make sure that my children are covered.  Even if this means I have to think about things that I don't even want to imagine.

Can't I just wait to get insurance for my child until they are older?
You never know what the future will hold.  Will your child have a head injury, get cancer, have asthma?  All of these will disqualify your child from being able to get a new life insurance policy no matter their age.

How can Thrivent do an Uninsurable Life Insurance Policy?
Thrivent is a not-for-profit company.  They are able to use their funds in ways that other insurance companies are unable to.  They are able to give back to the communities.  One of the ways they give back is by creating a policy for our amazing children.  Thrivent has also matched all donations given to my father for our Buddy Walk each year!

Who do I contact to find more about the Uninsurable Life Insurance Policy?
Please contact your local representative.  Click here to find a representative near you.

On a side note - If you would be interested in helping other parents get life insurance for their children and you think Thrivent is the business for you they are hiring (part and full time).  If you would be interested please send me an email using the link on the right.

Thanks for reading our article!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. We have Thrivent insurance! I think I might have missed this. Has it been sent out already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy: Mag came out this week. Thrivent sent Erin 50 copies if you did not get one. Gramps H

    ReplyDelete