Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a way to end spring break!

Upon seeing that sad state of my hair, my wonderful mother scheduled me an appointment at D. Knight Designs in Marshall, MI with Raeanna.  Raeanna did an amazing job on my hair.  This was my first professional hair cut in... well, lets just agree it has been many years.  For those who know me, I will say that my hair has been down for three days and not up in a ponytail.  I have even been able to style it and take care of the kids all at the same time, crazy! ;)  Raeanna and owner Deborah even worked together to give Gabriel a much needed trim.  I have mentioned how difficult it is to cut his hair before.  They did a great job and were extremely patient with him.  Needless to say if you are ever near Marshall please check out D. Knight Designs!
Grandma and Grandpa Hubert watched the kids last night while Gabe and I went out for some much needed adult time.  Thank you SO much Grandma and Grandpa!
Today is the last day of spring break, it is 80 degrees and AMAZING!  We came home from my parents early so we could enjoy the day at our house.  Gabe and I managed to unpack and take the kids to the park before he had to go to bed for work tonight.  I have so many good pictures from the park it is difficult to decide which ones to share.

I've got this dad!
Photobucket
Mom, Mom, Mom, look at me!!!
Photobucket
Mom, it's my turn, get a picture of this!
Photobucket
Check out the food I found!
Photobucket
Come one dad, climb high so mom will come over and take our picture!
Photobucket
What, it's not food?
Photobucket
Look cute daddy, then she will take our picture and not Isabella's.
Photobucket
Isabella, Mom said that was not food!
Photobucket
Of course it is food Gabriel, Mom is just a party pooper!
Photobucket
See, I told you, it's not food!
Photobucket
Look mommy, I'm cute and I don't try to eat pine cones!
Photobucket
I love you Mommy!
Photobucket
Look at how strong I am mommy!
Photobucket
I love you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment