Thursday, April 21, 2011

road kill

Here rabbit, rabbit.
Photobucket
This wont hurt one bit!
Photobucket
Dang, this tail is hooked on harder than I thought!
Photobucket
Who me, I wasn't doing anything naughty...
Photobucket
Don't look at me!
Photobucket
I was just hanging around.
Photobucket
Maybe making some faces but just hanging around... I am never the one causing trouble.
Photobucket

Gabriel had his eye appointment today. Gabe and I were worried about what they would have to say because Gabriel is having a bit of lazy eye when he is tired. Gabriel had his eye surgery a year ago and we are not sure why his eyes have minds of their own when he is tired. Well, Gabriel is seeing just fine. His lazy eye is actually getting stronger. The doctor believes that we are noticing it more because it is happening less often. So when it does happen we are taking note. There are two different scales of eye site for young kids. There is the 'normal' scale and the developmental delayed scale, who knew. It makes sense but I had no idea. Both of Gabriel's eyes are seeing in the low average of the regular scale which is very good. Another happy appointment down, we are not back for six months!

No comments:

Post a Comment